- When are you opening an all girls English Medium Primary School?
- Why don’t you have a pre-form one class?
- What makes the Hekima students well behaved and have special attitude towards education compared to most of the rest in the region?
- How do you manage to make your students speak English all the time when this has proved almost impossible to most secondary schools in Tanzania?
- What makes Hekima students perform relatively well in academics especially those who were relatively weak in primary school?
- Why is Hekima frequented by many foreigners compared to other secondary schools in the region?
- Why do development projects at Hekima get foreign sponsors comparatively easier than others in the zone?
- How come that the school can do comparatively a lot with limited resources?
- Why are students at Hekima not doing very well in Math?
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Inform:Frequently Asked Questions.
Posted by Mobob at 6:35 PM